“Kurti” is assumed to be the must-have and highly admired outfit to go with almost any bottom wear be it salwar, churidar, jeans, pants or a palazzo. It is definitely the culminating choice for females barring the age group. Being a stylish and comfortable apparel, it is ought to be the first love for young girls, teenagers, adults and even the aged genre. Kurtis being one of the traditional outfits of our culture adds a touch of beauty and elegance to augment the grace of females. You can explore through a myriad of options catering a diversified range of kurti designs, patterns and styling guides to aggrandize the style quotient of your personality and add a captivating appeal to your charisma.
Let’s explore the top 10 kurti designs which are ought to be cherished the most in 2018:
1. Asymmetric Kurtis: Asymmetric Kurtis has been a hot favorite among the Indian females whether high low style or long trails, this style is simply unique in its own way and adds a flash of boldness to your persona.
2. Long/ Floor touching Kurtis: Floor touching Kurtis has been a trendsetter in the past year and continues to be on the top charts this year as well. It is a style statement which is absolutely adored by all the age groups and is definitely a pattern that is incorporated into the wardrobe of almost all the girls and ladies.
3. Slit Kurtis: Another must have to create a bolder, vibrant look is the concept of flaunting a slit kurti. It is a style statement that can be carried with bell pants, skirts, loose pants and palazzos. Empowered with comfort and style this trend is a sure key to turn you into a trendsetter.
4. Frock Style: Frock style be it with or without pleating is assured to be an eye candy with diversified pairing options that goes perfectly well with palazzos, skirts or even loose pants.
5. Kurtas with the skirt: Break the monotony of wearing the age-old salwars and churidars with your favorite kurtas. Welcome this year with the graceful skirts that blend perfectly to augment the vibrancy of your kurtis.
6. Long Kurtis: Long Kurtis has been a preferred choice among the Indian minds since ages but with changing trends they have evolved to various designs and patterns such as a front slit, side slit or no slit.
7. Kurtis with jackets: Simply and a jacket on top of your favorite kurtis and you are good to go! Explore the numerous varieties of jackets to enhance the tone of your kurtis teamed up with loose pants and high heeled sandals.
8. Short kurtas: Another common trend from the yesteryears is the short kurta but this year we have seen a sea change in them by pairing it with the comfortable palazzos or even with the cozy bell pants.
9. Cold shoulder Kurtis: A trend that has actually evolved from the ladies tops section is the hot and sizzling cold shoulder pattern. It’s the newest fad that can magnify your oomph factor without revealing much.
10. Pocket style kurti: A variation of the regular kurtis to enhance the coziness by providing ample space to rest your palms is the in vogue pocket kurtis. You can always get your desired look by having side or front pockets and turn yourself into a style diva.